
I had intended on going to Mexico for Spring Break but with all of the speculation and possible drug wars on the border I have opted to go back to New York and enjoy some good home cooking for ten days, not the worst thing ever huh? While home I will be taking a trip down to the University of Delaware to visit some friends, hopefully see a Knicks game or finally see a Devils game in their two year old arena- The Prudential Center.
New York City and the surrounding areas were downed with a big late season snow storm but as usual my mom said various media outlets over hyped it. Some of my friends in various colleges in upstate New York had the day off which made me realize how much I miss snow days from high school. Too bad I guess I will have to live with the temperatures in the 80's.
Something that really annoyed me today was seeing a girl with a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt and New York Yankees hat on. The Cowboys are a team that I despise, while I absolutely love the New York Yankees so I didn't know what to think of all of it.
In New York Sports world, NFL Columnist for the NY Daily News- Gary Myers is calling for the Jets to trade for Jay Cutler after Cutler was offended by the Broncos shopping him over this past weekend. The Jets have added another former Raven, this time it is safety Jim Leonhard. The Devils are playing in Toronto and actually as I am writing this post, the Devils have just gone up 1-0 !!!!!! The Rangers have added Sean Avery the biggest pest in the world who annoyed my Devils last year in the playoffs in their 4-1 defeat in the 1st round. Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter have each joined their respective countries as practice for the World Baseball Classic begins.
That's all for now,
Michael S. Schlossberg
No comments:
Post a Comment