Monday, March 2, 2009

LRC 320


My thoughts on this class-
So far I am enjoying the struggle of applying technology, but it is satisfying to figure stuff out. So far I have created
video
powerpoint
website
Throughout this class, I have really learned to be patient as well as to really focus, particularly in web-page creation and HTML because being off by one character can screw up your whole page. I spent 2 hours in the ILC today with someone from "The Zone" figuring out what was wrong with the page and the lady was very nice and patient and I realized that, if I could put that type of effort into the class from now on, I should get an A. Now I am all caught up with my web-page and feel confident for the future.

Today I had my interview for the College of Education and the interviewers seemed impressed that I was able to handle 19 credits, a job, being an officer in my fraternity, a radio show as well as training to be an Arizona Ambassador. I am sort of nervous for my admission despite having all of that to go along with a 3.24 GPA.

This whole idea of blogging is kind of cool, I have done one before to write about the New York Giants from the 2008 Off-Season through the first 2 games of the 2008 season as something to keep me occupied without football. That blog can be found here.

In New York Sports today, CC Sabathia and Hideki Matsui both took part in simulated games in Tampa, FL at the Yankees Spring Training Facility. The Giants and Jets both had great weekends in the free agent market. The New Jersey Devils are playing some of the best hockey in the NHL and go rather unnoticed around the country due to the overexposure of the shortcomings of the Rangers. The Mets ace, Johan Santana, has some elbow soreness and frankly if I was a fan of the Mets, I would be very concerned.

Tommorow I will post how my Spring Break plans were altered a lot and reflect on the snow storm that hit the New York Metropolitan area.


That's all for Today,
Michael S. Schlossberg

1 comment: